Crypsis I.C.E. Methodology™
Do you suspect your network is under attack?
Using the Crypsis I.C.E. Methodology™, we rapidly Identify, Contain, and Eradicate attacks
- Verify an attack occurred
- Identify the attacker’s path of entry
- Ensure that access has been blocked
- Determine the severity of the breach
When your network is secured and the scope of your attack defined, Crypsis can perform a more precise forensic investigation to understand which data is at risk and conduct a deeper investigation.
- Analyze malicious software to find actionable indicators of compromise
- Analyze data collection files
- Determine detailed risk exposure to applications such as databases
We quickly identify the threats to the environment.
We work to limit the scope and contain the threat.
We use unique processes to rapidly eradicate the threat.
What service is right for you?
Identify incident root cause by peeling back evidence layers to understand incident scope and data at risk.
Develop custom intelligence and deploy signatures for malware throughout the organization
Identify application vulnerabilities and provide recommendations to prevent future exploitation
Log Analysis & Enterprise-wide Sweeping
Verify unauthorized access and determine the vulnerabilities exploited and methods used
Crisis Management & Litigation Support
Leverage a full range of services, from technical issues to PR and legal support
Leverage deep experience in Open Source Intelligence tools and methods