New England AFP Annual Conference

Boston, MA

April 20, 2018
Conor O'Brien, Panelist
Cyber Crime – No Company is Immune – No Matter What Size

Malware, Ransomware, Hacking, Personal Identifiable Information (PII), Protected Health Information (PHI), Internet of Things (IoT), Skimming, Rogue Employees, Rogue Vendors, Phishing, Foreign Government sponsored attacks… the list continues to grow with no end in sight.  Companies large and small are under constant threat of attack – from inside as well as out.  48% of data security breaches are caused by acts of malicious intent – human error or system failure account for the remaining 52%.
Join us for a panel discussion of Cyber Professionals to outline today’s threats and identify ways organizations can utilize a compilation of risk-transfer and risk management techniques to reduce exposure, reinforce network security and monitor and manage threats in real time – internal & external.  Learn the ins-&-outs of a robust incident response plan and ask questions of an experienced group of Cyber Professionals ranging from insurers to legal to response experts as well as the FBI’s Cyber Terrorism task force.